Graphic Service Bureau (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates http://www.gsbprint.com (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that we believe to be of benefit to you.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
The Personal Information about you that we collect includes information within the categories of data defined by California state privacy laws and provided below. Under the CCPA, “Personal Information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked with a particular consumer or household. Personal Information does not include:
(1) de-identified or aggregated information;
(2) “publicly available information” that is lawfully made available from federal, state, or local government records; or
(3) information excluded from the CCPA, such as Protected Health Information or medical information that is subject to HIPAA, or other personal information covered by certain other privacy laws, such as the Fair Credit Reporting Act, the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, or California Financial Information Privacy Act, and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
We do not and will not sell Personal Information about you, as defined by CCPA. We also have not done so for the last 12 months.
RIGHTS AVAILABLE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Under the CCPA, residents of California are provided with certain rights regarding their Personal Information (as defined in the CCPA). The following section outlines these rights:
- Right to Know: You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your Personal Information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- the Categories of Personal Information we have collected from you
- the business purposes for which such Personal Information was collected
- the Sources of Personal Information we have collected from you
- the specific pieces of Personal Information stored about you
- the categories of 3rd parties with whom we share Personal Information
- If we shared your Personal Information for a business purpose, the categories of Personal Information that each category of recipient obtained.
- Right to Request Deletion: You have the right to request deletion of your Personal Information that has been collected and retained from you subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete your Personal Information from our records, unless there is an applicable exception. We may deny your deletion request if we need to retain the information to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the Personal Information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 ).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
If none of the foregoing exceptions applies, and we delete the information in compliance with your verifiable request, we will also direct our applicable service providers to delete your personal information.
You or an authorized agent registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may exercise the Rights twice in a 12-month period. Your verifiable request must include sufficient detail for us to understand, evaluate, and respond to it. It must also provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify that you are the individual about whom we have collected Personal Information or an authorized agent representing the individual. Please note that in some cases we may need to obtain information from you as part of the verification process to verify your identity to a reasonable degree. We may require you to provide Personal Information as part of the verification process. For authorized agents, we may require a signed, written authorization, a notarized affidavit, or a valid power of attorney. We will only use this information for the purpose of verifying the requestor’s identity or authority. To exercise these rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us written notification to the below address providing your name, address, phone number, and email address and your request for either Right to Know or Right to Request Deletion of your personal information as defined in the CCPA.
87 Hunt Road
Orangeburg, NY 10962
We will acknowledge your right to know or deletion request within ten (10) business days of receipt and provide information about how we will process the request. In many cases we will respond to your request within 45 days. In some cases, we may extend the time to respond for another 45 days. If this extension is necessary, we will give you notice and the reason that we need the additional time to respond.
If we are unable to verify your identity or your authority to make the request within 45 days, we cannot fully respond to you and may deny your request. We may in such cases elect to treat the deletion request as an opt-out request. For requests seeking specific pieces of information, we will treat it as a request for the disclosure of the categories of Personal Information about the consumer.
We retain records of your requests, including the request data, nature of the request, manner of submission, the response and any basis of denial for a period of 24 months.
We will not discriminate against you in terms of services, the level or quality of services, or pricing for exercising any of your CCPA rights. If there are excessive requests, we may charge a reasonable fee as permitted under the CCPA.
RIGHT TO OPT-OUT OF DATA SALES FOR NEVADA RESIDENTS
We do not sell your covered information, as defined by Section 603A.320 of the Nevada Revised Statutes. If you reside in Nevada, you have the right to submit a request to us at email@example.com to us regarding the sale of covered information. Please include “Nevada” in your email subject line and include the following information in your email: your name, Nevada resident address, and email address. We will respond within sixty (60) days of receiving your request.